You are aiming at an executive position in international management? You are interested in a business master's program in English that qualifies you for executive positions in internationally oriented enterprises and organizations?
Our program provides you with the opportunity of acquiring the required skills while studying in a pleasant learning environment with a pronounced international character.
- Integrated understanding of the different functional management areas in an international business environment;
- Knowledge of the relevance of macroeconomic issues for internationally oriented businesses;
- Capability to develop international management strategies;
- Project and knowledge management skills;
- Intercultural communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial thinking;
- Knowledge of the management challenges and interdisciplinary business topics arising in the APEC environment.
- Successful completion of a bachelor's in International Management (B.A.) at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, or a comparable economics degree program at another university, with the specific skills indicated in paragraphs 4 and 5 of § 6 of the admissions regulations. As a rule, a degree with 240 credit points is deemed comparable.
- An ECTS grade B must have been achieved in the previous university degree for students to be admitted. If no grade can be proven, the overall cumulative grade must be at least "good" (2.5). If a candidate has only achieved a grade C, but the cumulative overall grade is at least 2.5, the admissions committee may invite the applicant for an interview.
- To be admitted to the master's program applicants are to prove their professional aptitude by writing a one-page letter that demonstrates this, and that also states why they wish to join the degree program.
- An interview is always conducted if the aptitude or previous knowledge cannot be definitively assessed based on the documents submitted.
- LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: English skills at the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. For more information on language requirements, please visit the Language Center's web page Proof of English level for master's applicants.
For detailed information about admission requirements, please refer to the Regulations Governing Admission to Master's Degree Programs at Wiesbaden Business School (PDF 237 KB).
Students are being prepared for work in the following areas:
- Executive positions in internationally oriented enterprises;
- Executive positions in international subsidiaries of German enterprises, international businesses or international holding companies;
- Self-employment in an increasingly interdependent global economy.