Are you aiming at an executive position in international management? Are you interested in a business master's program in English that qualifies you for executive positions in internationally oriented enterprises and organizations?
Our program provides you with the opportunity of acquiring the required skills while studying in a pleasant learning environment with a pronounced international character.
- Integrated understanding of the different functional management areas in an international business environment;
- Knowledge of the relevance of macroeconomic issues for internationally oriented businesses;
- Capability to develop international management strategies;
- Project and knowledge management skills;
- Intercultural communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial thinking;
- Knowledge of the management challenges and interdisciplinary business topics arising in the APEC environment.
- Successful completion of the Bachelor of Arts in International Management degree program at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences or of a comparable economics or business administration degree program. A degree program is considered comparable if, in accordance with §1 of the admissions regulations, it is an economics/business administration degree program with an international focus and generally 240 credit points and the applicant can demonstrate competence in the full spectrum of the following academic fields: international financial management, international accounting/controlling, international marketing and international economic relations. If this background knowledge cannot be definitively assessed based on the documents submitted, the applicant will be invited to an interview.
- Admission to the program requires a final mark (grade average) of at least 2.2 (in the German system).
- PROOF OF ENGLISH LEVEL: English skills at the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), documented by a standardized language test (List of recognized tests).
For detailed information about admission requirements, please refer to the "Regulations governing Admission to the Master's in International Mangement" (PDF 102 KB) (recently updated).
Students are being prepared for work in the following areas:
- Executive positions in internationally oriented enterprises;
- Executive positions in international subsidiaries of German enterprises, international businesses or international holding companies;
- Self-employment in an increasingly interdependent global economy.
Standard period of study
In summer and winter semesters