Show content

Show content

Degree-seeking students

We are pleased that you want to study at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and welcome you on these pages!

You can find information about the application process for applicants with foreign university entrance certificates under STUDYING WITH US --> APPLICATION & ENROLLMENT

Outgoing Guidance

Even after your matriculation as a student, we support you in all questions or issues that might come up related to your studies.

If you need any attestations or other documents (e.g. attestations such as "Studienstandsbescheinigung" for the "Ausländerbehörde" (Foreigners' Registration Office), please contact us at  studieren(at) .

For any other general questions or issues related to your studies, please refer to international(at) .

'In addition to that, our International Tutors will be here to help you with everyday questions or challenges that might come up. You can contact them at auslandstutoren(at) .

Refugees interested in studying or continuing their studies are very welcome at RheinMain University of Applied Sciences!

We're glad to provide you with assistance in starting your studies at RheinMain University through a specially designed program "Welcome@HSRM". The program consists of introduction to higher education in Germany and improvement of your language skills!

We offer:


Information Evening

During our Information Evenings we inform about our Propadeutic Course for refugees - Welcome to HSRM and our auditor program. It is mandatory to attend an information evening if you want to apply for Welcome to HSRM.

Rüsselsheim - Wednesday 26. February 2020 - 16:00 o'clock
Am Brückweg 26 - Room A 108

Wiesbaden - Monday 17. and 24. February 2020 - 17:00 o'clock
Kurt-Schumacher-Ring 18 - Building A - Basement floor - Foyer

The RheinMain University of Applied Sciences is taking part in the German Rectors' Conference (HRK) national campaign "Universities against xenophobia" aimed at combating xenophobia and racism in Germany.

Exchange students

Exchange and Erasmus Students

We're delighted that you're interested in learning more about the exchange programs offered by RheinMain University of Applied Sciences. On the following pages, you'll find the key information about organizing your stay with us.

In our brochure you can get to know RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and find out what we offer for exchange students:

Special needs students should contact us as early as possible so we can support you with planning your stay with us: incoming(at)


The team of the International Office is looking forward to welcoming you soon!
For the time being, a digital format of our Welcome Event is planned. Therefore, we cordially invite all incoming students to join our

weekly Virtual Welcome Café, starting February 18,2021 (12pm German time).

Once a week we meet and inform you about important topics for your stay in Wiesbaden and at Hochschule RheinMain, like how to register your place of residence, how to use your student account and how to sign up for classes. You will have the chance to meet our staff from different departments that will be your academic advisors during your semester as well as colleagues from different university services, like university sports and our libraries. There will also be student workshops and always plenty of time to get to know your fellow students, for socializing with them in fun activites and get to know German culture and different cultures from around the world.

Our intensive German language course will take place from March 18 to 31, 2021.


If you'd like to find out more about Wiesbaden and Rüsselsheim, you can visit the following websites:

Wiesbaden’s Immigration and Integration Office ("Amt für Zuwanderung und Integration") provides information about:

  • residence permits
  • visa requirements
  • working permits

Fact Sheet RheinMain University



Get Prepared

Living and studying


Academic calendar

Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility

Summer Schools at Hochschule RheinMain

You are very welcome to our this year's interntional Summer School Programs in Wiesbaden and Rüsselsheim. All lectures and workshops are in English, enjoy also the cultural and leisure program with interntional and german students.


July 27  - 31, 2020

International Week: Future Leaders (2.869KB)

Future Leaders Week - Presentation (1.675KB)

Credit Points: 3 ECTS
For more information please click on the above links.


August 15 - 29, 2020

Sustainable Use of Recources in Theory and Practice (11.609KB)

Application deadline: June 15, 2020
For more information please click on the above link.