|Function||Ensures that the examination regulations are upheld and handles all questions relating to examinations such as registering, objections, retakes, credit approval and internships|
|Meetings||6 to 8 per year / next schedule: Dec. 17, 2019|
|Term||2 years, students 1 year|
|Group of Professors|
Prof. Dr. Benjamin Bierwirth
Dr. Verena Brenneis
Prof. Dr. Oliver Kunath
Prof. Dr. Markus Petry
Prof. Dr. Eleonore Ronge
Prof. Dr. Ehrenfried Salomon
|Group of Students|
Jan Geiger (BIBA)
Daniel Georgi (BDBM)
Christian Manger (BBA)
Ysa Saborowski (BHCE)
Patricia Schück (BBL)
|Head||Prof. Dr. Benjamin Bierwirth (Representative: Prof. Dr. Markus Petry)|
|E-mail||pau-wbs(at)hs-rm.de(for requests of general purpose / neither applications nor petitions!)|
Other faculties' students, please turn to the examination board of one's degree program or department.
- This e-mail address is true for Wiesbaden Business School's students only.
- For any request, please don't forget to give one's student ID number and degree program.
|Petitions||To file a petition, please note: |
A petition has to be submitted at least 14 days prior to an examination board meeting date. Petitions arriving late can only get subject to the next meeting date!
- Send a "traditional" paper letter (no e-mail!) to
An den Prüfungsausschuss der Wiesbaden Business School
- z. Hd. des Vorsitzenden -
Hochschule RheinMain, Postfach 3251, 65022 Wiesbaden
- Give all your postal address, e-mail address, phone number, student ID number and degree program
- Petition ("What the examination board is expected to do?")
- Reasons for the petition
|Advice||To avoid rejection notification, we always recommend to ask for a consultation appointment before you file a petition.|
|For any request or petition, please always give your postal address, e-mail address, phone number,|
student ID number und your degree program.