I-PUNKT - YOUR FIRST CONTACT POINT
No matter what kind of study-related question you have, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences' i-Punkt (the i-Point or "dot on the i") is the first point of contact for both - current and prospective students.
Usually the i-Punkt will assist you with:
- Making an appointment with Student Advisory Services
- Clarification of common questions regarding the process of application, enrollment or exmatriculation of students, StudentCard
- Issuing your StudentCard
- Issuing your graduation documents
- Applications for formal verification of graduation documents, replacement StudentCard
- Submission of application documents - e.g. enrollment form, documents to complete your application other forms
All your basic questions can be answered straight away, with minimal waiting times, at the i-Punkt where you can pick up information brochures and other important documents.
Drop by or give us a call - we are looking forward to meeting you!
Questions related to your exams should be directly adressed to the office of your study program.
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Campus Kurt-Schumacher-Ring 18
Building A, Gartengeschoss
Phone: +49 611 9495-1555
Fax:+49 611 9495-1553