RheinMain University of Applied Sciences uses the Mobility Online system for its application process. All students who have been nominated by their university will receive a link so that they can apply online.
- Your home university has signed an agreement with our institution for your study program
- Your home university has sent us your nomination in time (winter deadline: 15 May / summer deadline: 15 October)
- You have registered and completed the online application by uploading all required documents in our Mobility Online system
Please note that the final decision will be taken by the respective faculty. The departmental exchange coordinator may require additional documents such as a portfolio, language certificates or transcripts of records.
- Application form, signed and stamped by the exchange coordinator at your home university.
- Provisional Learning Agreement (only for Erasmus+ students), signed by your exchange coordinator. You will be able to change your Learning Agreement after your arrival.
- (Europass) Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of records (mandatory for students applying to Media: Conception & Production; for other programs on demand)
- Language certificate: if you already took some language tests please send us your certificates.
- For students applying for an exchange in Communication Design or Interior Design: a portfolio. Please contact the exchange coordinator of RheinMain University of Applied Sciences directly about this matter. Prof. Bernhardt (christine.bernhardt(at)hs-rm.de) is the departmental exchange coordinator for Communication Design. Prof. Kleine (holger.kleine(at)hs-rm.de) is the departmental exchange coordinator for Interior Architecture.
Application deadlines are June 15 and November 15 respectively. Please contact Tanja Bauer if you have any questions.