RheinMain University of Applied Sciences uses the Mobility Online system for its application process. All students who have been nominated by their university will receive a link for applying online.
- Your home university has signed an agreement with our institution for your study program
- Your home university has sent us your nomination
- You have completed your application by submitting all required documents to Mobility Online
Please note that the final decision on your application will be taken by the respective faculty.
- Application form, signed and stamped by the exchange coordinator at your home university.
- Provisional Learning Agreement, signed by your exchange coordinator. You will be able to change your Learning Agreement after your arrival.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of records
- Language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, TELC, DSH or similar or certificate issued by home university)
- For students applying for an exchange in Communication Design or Interior Design: a portfolio.
Application deadlines are:
Winter semester: May 31
Summer semester: November 30
Please contact Tanja Bauer if you have any questions.