BACHELOR AND MASTER DEGREES
The Department of mechanical engineering offers seven degree programs at the Rüsselsheim campus.
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Mechanical Engineering – a first degree program (with concentrations in energy engineering, automotive engineering, manufacturing engineering and engineering design); seven semesters.
- Part-Time Degree Program in Mechanical Engineering – a part-time program for technicians and master craftsmen and -women (with part-time friendly on-campus classes on Wednesday afternoons and Saturdays); 8 semesters.
- Cooperative Degree Program Systems Engineering – vocational training is integrated into the first segment of studies; in collaboration with the Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering. The program is administered in cooperation with enterprises of the region; 8 semesters.
- Industrial Engineering and International Management – a first degree program in industrial engineering with an international orientation
Master Degree Programs
- Product Development and Manufacturing – a graduate program for engineers from the professional practice (part-time program with on-campus phases on Friday afternoons and Saturdays); 4 semesters.
- Automotive and Manufacturing Engineering – a graduate program for bachelor graduates of mechanical engineering programs or related disciplines; 3 semesters, full-time.
- Industrial Engineering - a graduate program for bachelor graduates of mechanical engineering programs or related disciplies (part-time program with on-campus phases on Friday afternoons and Saturdays); 4 semesters