LoGaCulture - Locative Games for Cultural Heritage
- LoGaCulture is a project in Horizon Europe
- Research topic of HSRM: Immersive and playful location-based Augmented Reality experiences in museums
- LoGaCulture Homepage
- Funding duration: 04/2023 - 03/2026
AusWege (transl: "Ways out") - In jeopardy - new ways of prevention and support in case of intimate partner violence (IPV) in rural areas
- AusWege is a project funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in its research program "FH Sozial 2018"
- Research topic of sub-project: Serious Games to prevent intimate partner violence (IPV)
- AusWege Homepage
- Funding duration: 08/2020 - 07/2024
presentXR - From presentation to presence with current and future reality-enhancing media
- presentXR is a project funded in the program „Forschung an Fachhochschulen mit Unternehmen“ (FHprofUnt 2018) of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Research Topic: Immersive Augmented Reality experiences in exhibitions and museums.
- Funding duration: 10/2019 - 09/2022
Bitter, J.L., Senk, G., Spierling, U. (2023). Effects of Volumetric Video Capture on Interactive Storytelling in Immersive Augmented Reality: A Short Film Experiment. (TBP Proc. ICVARS 2023, Australia/online, ACM DL)
Rau, L., Bitter, J.L., Liu, Y., Spierling, U. and Dörner, R. (2022). Supporting the Creation of Non-linear Everyday AR Experiences in Exhibitions and Museums: An Authoring Process based on Self-Contained Building Blocks. Frontiers in Virtual Reality, Sec. Technologies for VR. doi: 10.3389/frvir.2022.955437
Bitter, J.L., Dörner, R., Liu, Y., Rau, L., Spierling, U. (2022). Follow the Blue Butterfly – An Immersive Augmented Reality Museum Guide. In: Proc. HCII 2022 (24th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction), 26 June-01 July, (to be published by Springer).
Bitter, J.L., Spierling, U. (2021). Towards Mobile Holographic Storytelling at Historic Sites. In: Proc. EAI DLI 2021 (6th EAI International Conference on Design, Learning & Innovation), December 2-3, 2021, Springer LNIST (in print).