As an applicant who earned the higher education entrance qualification in a foreign country you must – regardless of nationality – apply through uni-assist.
Uni-assist evaluates application documents of applicants with international high school leaving/university certificates and forwards valid applications to RheinMain University of Applied Sciences.
All important information can be found at www.uni-assist.de.
uni-assist advises to apply well in advance so that you still have the possibility to send missing documents before deadline. Application deadline for a winter semester for restricted programs (NC) is July 15, for non-restricted programs September 1. Application deadline for a summer semester for restricted programs (NC) is January 15, for non-restricted programs March 1. You can find out if a program is restricted (NC) or not in the program description: www.hs-rm.de/studienangebot (only in German). Application deadline for master's degree programs may deviate. Please read the document "Application for a master's degree program" or "Application Information Master International Management" (see below).
There are some exceptions to the uni-assist procedure when applicants may apply directly via RheinMain University of Applied Sciences' online-portal: www.hs-rm.de/einschreibung (Bewerbung mit deutschen Zeugnissen):
- applicants who can produce an assessment certificate with average grade of a central leaving certificate recognition organization of a federal state, that is valid nationally
- applicants who passed an assessment test at a Studienkolleg (preparatory course) in Hessen at one of the following locations: Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Mittelhessen, Kassel
- applicants who have already received a letter of admission from RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in the same degree program
- application for a higher semester
If a degree program that has particular admissions requirements has places remaining after the first round of admissions, they will be allocated by a lottery procedure, drawing from a pool of applicants whose applications have met all necessary admissions requirements. More information on the lottery procedure in German only.
All the important information on admission requirements, language skills and the application procedure can be found here:
Application for a bachelor's degree program (PDF 104 KB) (in review)
As RheinMain University of Applied Sciences participates in the dialog-oriented service procedure (DoSV) with some degree programs starting, it is necessary to register at www.hochschulstart.de before applying. This applies to the following programs:
Programs from the Wiesbaden Business School
- Business Administration
- Business & Law in Accounting and Taxation
- Digital Business Management
- Health Economics
- Insurance and Finance
- International Management
Programs from the Faculty of Social Works
- Education in Childhood and Youth
- Health Care Issues in Social Work
- Law and Management in Social Work
- Social Work
- Social Work (part-time)
Depending on your desired course of studies you have to follow one of these two application processes: