As an applicant who earned the higher education entrance qualification in a foreign country you must – regardless of nationality – apply through uni-assist. Find more information on the application.
Uni-assist assumes the task of evaluating application documents of applicants with international high school leaving/university certificates and forwards valid applications to RheinMain University of Applied Sciences.
All important information can be found at www.uni-assist.de.
uni-assist advises to apply well in advance so that you still have the possibility to send missing documents before deadline.
There are some exceptions to the uni-assist procedure:
- applicants who can produce an assessment certificate with average grade of a central leaving certificate recognition organization of a federal state, that is valid nationally
- applicants who passed an assessment test at a Studienkolleg (preparatory course) in Hessen at one of the following locations: Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Mittelhessen, Kassel
- applicants who have already received a letter of admission from RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in the same degree program
Please apply directly via RheinMain University of Applied Sciences' online-portal: www.hs-rm.de/einschreibung (Bewerbung mit deutschen Zeugnissen).
If a degree program that has particular admissions requirements has places remaining after the first round of admissions, they will be allocated by a lottery procedure, drawing from a pool of applicants whose applications have met all necessary admissions requirements. More information on the lottery procedure in German only.
All the important information on admission requirements, language skills and the application procedure can be found here:
Because of the participation of the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in the dialog-oriented service procedure (DoSV) with some degree programs starting in the winter semester of 2018/2019, it is necessary to register at www.hochschulstart.de before applying. This applies to the following programs:
- Business Administration
- Business & Law in Accounting and Taxation
- Digital Business Management
- Health Economics
- Insurance and Finance
- International Management
New for the winter semester 2019/20!
- Education in Childhood and Youth
- Health Care Issues in Social Work
- Law and Management in Social Work
- Social Work
- Social Work (part-time)
Depending on your desired course of studies you have to follow one of these two application processes: