Dean for Academic Affairs
- Presides over the WBS; in charge of all cases which are not within the responsibility of the Faculty Board; supports the Faculty Board in its decision making and implements decisions.
- Reaches target agreements with the President’s Office and makes decisions concerning staff and material expenses in line with the strategic plan and budget for the WBS.
- Responsible for regulations on studying and examinations; provides administrative help for evaluation procedures.
- Represents the WBS within the university, manages the WBS’s business and presides over the Faculty Board.
- Head of academic and administrative personnel who do not belong to a research or study center of the WBS.
- Promotes and coordinates research projects in collaboration with the heads of research and study centers.
|Contact Persons:||Ms. Guentner / Ms. Kentrat|
|Phone:||+49 611 9495-3100|
|Fax:||+49 611 9495-3101|
|Room:||II-06 (Eugen-Schmalenbach-Haus, 2nd floor, on the left)|
|Office Hours:||- during semester breaks||Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|- during the semester||Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Friday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Special office hours for your degree program (during the semester)
During the following office hours, the staff of the Examination Office and the International Office are available at the ServiceCenter.
|Business Administration – Ms. Guentner|
|Thursday 9 - 11 a.m.||Tuesday 12 - 2 p.m.|
|Business & Law – Ms. Schlechtriemen|
|Friday 9 - 11 a.m.||Monday 12 - 2 p.m.|
|Health Care Economics – Ms. Morath|
|Tuesday 9 - 11 a.m.||Thursday 12 - 2 p.m.|
|Insurance & Finance – Ms. Pauli|
|Wednesday 9 - 11 a.m.||Friday 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|International Business Administration +|
International Management – Ms. Schwarz
|Monday 9 - 11 a.m.||Tuesday 12 - 2 p.m.|
|International Office – Outgoings – Ms. Aun|
International Office – Incomings – Ms. Meissner
|Monday 9 - 11 a.m.|
Thursday 9 - 11 a.m.
|Friday 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Wednesday 12 - 2 p.m.
Please note that quick processing can only be guaranteed if all inquiries are made via the ServiceCenter. Directly contacting a member of staff is only possible during office hours at the ServiceCenter or by making an appointment beforehand via email or telephone.
To ensure quick processing, please use the inquiry form available at the ServiceCenter and online
Inquiry Form (PDF 34 KB).
If you submit documents, such as theses, applications for examination resits including a doctor's certificate, petitions for the Examination Board, etc., the ServiceCenter will be happy to provide you with a
Confirmation of Receipt (PDF 47 KB).
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any suggestions or ideas for improvement.