ONLINE APPLICATION IN MOBILITY ONLINE
After your university has nominated you, the International Office of RheinMain University of Applied Sciences will send you the link to the application platform Mobility Online. There are three compulsory steps:
- Fill in the online registration form
- Register in order to continue with the application process
- Submit your application documents
After each step you will receive an e-mail guiding you through the steps of the application process.
Please note: every time you choose from a drop down menu, the page will reload. Please wait until the page has been reloaded to continue.
Fill in the registration form
- Choose from the drop down menu which semester you intend to spend at RheinMain University of Applied Sciences: you can choose between winter semester, summer semester, or both semesters within one academic year.
- Give your personal details.
- Give a contact person in case of emergencies: do not forget the phone number.
- Give details of your previous courses of study; if you are not sure who your exchange coordinator is, please give the name of the Head of International or Exchange Office at your home university.
- Intended studies: please select the general area first (faculty), then the choice will be restricted to the study programmes we offer within this area of study. If you are not sure, please ask the exchange coordinator or the International Office of your home university!
Please note: Business students select only the "Exchange Student Programm WBS". It will enable you to chose from any courses from every bachelor degree at Wiesbaden Business School.
- Language skills: send us any available certificates proving your skills in the German and/or English language.
- Check the confirmation box at the bottom and send your application: You will receive an automatic e-mail message including a link to the registration page.
In case you cannot find your confirmation e-mail, please check your spam mails.
You will be asked to re-log in with your date of birth; after that you can choose a user name and password for the next login sessions.
After filling in the first part of the application form and registering with your password, you will receive confirmation of your registration in an e-mail message and be invited to the next step. At this point, it is still possible to edit or update your personal data. Please enter your home address i.e. the postal address you wish to receive all your postal mail to, e-mail and telephone number and save the information. Log out!
Your registration is completed and you will receive an e-mail on how to proceed further.
Download, upload and send application documents
Log in and follow the instructions in the work-flow of Mobility Online. You will be invited to download the application form that contains your data as given in the online application form. Please note: after you download the application form, you will not be able to edit your data anymore. If you want to change the data you submitted, please contact the institutional exchange coordinator for incoming students directly: incoming(at). You will be invited to download and fill in the motivation letter and the Europass curriculum vitae. Please print and sign all documents. The application form must also be signed and stamped by the exchange coordinator of your university. Upload the application form, motivation letter, CV and provisional Learning Agreement. hs-rm.de
In addition, students in Communication Design and Interior Design have to submit a portfolio (either as a file by e-mail, as an internet link or as paper document by post mail).
Please note: not all documents must be uploaded during one login, but in order to make the student selection on time we need all applicants' data registered before the end of the application deadline!
If you have any questions about the application and registration portal please contact us.
Winter semester: May 31
Summer semester: November 30