What is it?
Business Administration is a degree program with a generalist approach that will prepare you for a wide range of tasks in business and administration.
The degree program is divided into four core modules:
- accounting and finance, consisting of bookkeeping and balancing, financing and investment as well as controlling
- economics, consisting of macroeconomics and international economics (in English)
- management, consisting of business management, human resources and logistics management.
Additional modules are:
- the basic subjects of the first segment of studies, namely business law and taxation, information and communication systems as well as business mathematics and statistics
- the specialization modules of the second segment of studies, which can be chosen from Wiesbaden Business School's selected range of subjects
- business English
- training presentation techniques, rhetoric and the principles of academic research and writing.
- full-time on-campus degree program,
- commencement of studies in winter and summer semester,
- period of study: 6 semesters,
- a minimum of four months' internship following the lectures of the 5th semester.
What can I do with it?
As a graduate of the degree program you are a qualified business economist. As such, you plan, organize and monitor the business activities of companies in the private sector and in business-related
administrations. You support company management in various fields of business management (e.g. in controlling, logistics, human resources, marketing) in Germany and abroad.
After an appropriate induction period, you will be able to take on specialist and management tasks in business and administration yourself or can work in an entrepreneurial or freelance capacity.
For degree-seeking students: detailed information on admission requirements, application deadlines, etc. can be found on the German page.
Wiesbaden, Bleichstraße/Bertramstraße Campus
Standard period of study
Main language of instruction
German - We offer courses in English for exchange students.
Commencement of studies
Winter and summer semester
Our i-Punkt at the Kurt-Schumacher-Ring Campus is there to answer all your questions about studying and applying.
You can contact ServiceCenter directly for further information on the degree program.